When life gets busy, it is common to feel overwhelmed or spiral into procrastination. Maybe you have a great plan, but distractions and other priorities are stealing your time. You can spend heaps of time doing things right, but if you are not doing the right things at the right times, it is simply a waste. CWBTS’ Time Management Workshop has been designed to develop your skills and competencies to make you more productive and effective. We show you how to combine our best practise process with the functionality of the tools you already use every day to make you better at what you do from the moment you finish your training.
No matter what your current role, if you find yourself juggling competing priorities and you need the skills to effectively manage your time, this course is essential.
What will I learn?
The great dividing line between success and failure can be expressed in five words: “I did not have time.” This Time Management program gives you the tools, techniques and strategies to analyse workloads, prioritise tasks and overcome procrastination. Learn to take control of your time, increase your productivity and maximise your effectiveness.
How will this benefit me?
This program will benefit anyone who wants to increase personal productivity and minimise stress caused through a reactive or responsive mode of working.
What are some of the skills that I will acquire upon completion?
- Recognising the effect of poor time management and its relationship to motivation and wellbeing
- Managing your work environment to prevent and reduce time wastage.
- Identifying opportunities to develop your time management skills.
- Understanding how urgency and importance drive your daily tasks.
- Developing strategies to do the right thing, on the right task, at the right time.
- Recognising time stealers and wasters and implementing strategies to reduce or stop their impact.
- Applying tools and techniques to overcome procrastination.